Did you know that Florida installed the first bank automated teller machine especially for roller bladers? The “sunshine state” rolls in the top five spots on this week’s Top 10 Most Searched Homes on Realtor.com®.
The Top 10 is compiled using homes that have a list price within 20 percent of the national median home price, which was $198,900 last week.
1. 4 bed, 3 bath Tampa, FL home listed for $235,500 (pictured above) The built-in BBQ and glass enclosed patio and pool area is the main draw for homebuyers scoping out this property. Once the outdoor room is furnished and accessorized it makes for a great outdoor living/entertaining space.
2. 4 bed, 3 bath Orlando, FL home listed for $200,000 The designer touches like architectural niches, gentleman’s height bath sink, 42” cabinets and cabana bath make this home a stand out in buyers’ minds.
3. 4 bed, 2 bath Orlando, FL home listed for $160,000 The enclosed sunroom with a lush, green view is the wow factor of this home. The wrap-around breakfast bar also makes for a comfortable gathering spot.
4. 5 bed, 4.5 bath Plantation, FL home listed for $199,900 If you’re an investor or first-time buyer looking for a fixer-upper, this is your dream home. The large square footage provides lots of opportunity to create that model- home look and feel.
5. 3 bed, 2 bath Weston, FL home listed for $169,900 The curb appeal of this home will catch any buyer’s eye. The professional landscaping and outdoor living features extend all around the home’s perimeter.
To see the rest of the top 10, check out the full post on Realtor.com® Blogs