The “Sunshine State” is hot with online real estate inquiries. It took seven of the top 10 spots on this week’s Top 10 Most Searched Homes on Realtor.com®. The Top 10 is compiled using homes that have a list price within 20 percent of the national median home price, which was $200,000 last week.
1. 4 bed, 4 bath Henderson, NV home listed for $235,000 (pictured above) Perched on a high lot, the valley, strip and mountain views from this desert home make it a premium home in an already great location.
2. 5 bed, 3.5 bath Windermere, FL home listed for $199,900 The curved wall with door less entryways is the wow factor of this home, along with the high ceilings that make this already large home feel even more spacious.
3. 4 bed, 2 bath Kissimmee, FL home listed for $179,900 The golf course location with pond views are two reasons why this home’s current renters are planning to stay long term. With close proximity to Disney World and the airport it’s a feasible rental investment.
4. 7 bed, 7.5 bath Detroit, MI home listed for $210,000 If you’re looking for stately architecture this historic home has stained glass windows, handcrafted molding and a turret typical of 1800’s design and style.
5. 4 bed, 2 bath Naples, FL home listed for $166,300 The home is empty but full of possibilities if you can visualize how to make it your own. The outdoor entertaining area, equipped with an in ground spa and covered hardscaped patio is especially interesting.
Check out the Realtor.com Facebook page to see weekly updates on the Top 10 Most Searched Homes