The Top 10 Most Searched Homes on Realtor.com is compiled using homes that have a list price within 20 percent of the national median home price, which was $199,000 last week.
1. 3 bed, 2 bath Saint Louis, MO home listed for $209,000. The garage mural is the most unique thing about this home, and probably the whole neighborhood. On the inside you’ll find a pretty basic, but move-in ready, home that’s ready for some TLC.
2. 5 bed, 4.5 bath Detroit, MI home listed for $199,000. They just don’t build them like this anymore. Handmade artisanship is admired throughout the home such as the painted and carved ceilings, woodwork, custom marble and lead glass typical of the Victorian era.
3. 4 bed, 2 bath Hialeah, FL home listed for $160,000. The hardscaped drive and walkway, lush lawn and surrounding foliage, gives this home nice curb appeal. So “nicely landscaped” is one box to check on your house hunting checklist.
4. 4 bed, 4 bath Henderson, NV home listed for $235,000 Perched on a high lot, the valley, strip and mountain views from this desert home make it a premium home in an already great location.
5. 4 bed, 2 bath Kissimmee, FL home listed for $179,900 The golf course location with pond views are two reasons why this home’s current renters are planning to stay long term. With close proximity to Disney World and the airport it’s a feasible rental investment.