More than 60 lighthouses line the Maine coastline and the distinctive lights tour is a must-see for Maine vacationers. “The Pine Street State” holds two spots this week on the Top 10 Most Searched Homes on REALTOR.com®. The Top 10 is compiled using homes that have a list price within 20 percent of the national median home price, which was $209,500 last week.
1. 2 bed, 1 bath Virginia City, MT home listed for $249,000 (pictured above) As one of the first stick built homes in 1864, it’s been placed on the National Register of Historic Places. There’s nothing basic about the interior however, which has been upgraded with 21th century renovations that enhance that Old West charm.
2. 3 bed, 1.5 bath Nobleboro, ME home listed for $199,800 Built in 1850, this antique Cape has the modern conveniences of 21st century living like central vac, stainless steel appliances, a dishwasher, ceiling fans, double bathroom sinks and a separate shower.
3. 4 bed, 2.5 bath Avondale, AZ home listed for $199,900 You’ll find upgrades throughout, at a demoted price, in a lake community, in move-in ready condition, without a short-sale or foreclosure status. What more could you ask for?
4. 4 bed, 4 bath Henderson, NV home listed for $235,000 Perched on a high lot, the valley, strip and mountain views from this desert home make it a premium home in an already great location.
5. 2 bed, 1 bath Rangeley, ME home listed for $169,000 This cozy log cabin makes for a great getaway as a vacation home to own or rent. In true rustic style, this home has wall-to-wall paneling instead of drywall, a wood burning stove instead of a fireplace, and a farmer’s porch instead of a patio to take in the views and fresh air of the great outdoors.
Check out the Realtor.com Facebook page to see weekly updates on the Top 10 Most Searched Homes.